While the men have been building, these Kitchen Divas have been making delicious food for the teen group we've had with us and all the hungry builders! Together is better, especially when cooking at camp! They have as much fun as they work hard! Much like Marty and his ole pals, Patti loves having her girl pals around too! Uplifts the spirit to have friends around! Thanks Debbie Propp and Traci Lee for all your help and adding laughter to the kitchen!
Go have some fun with someone you haven't spent time with lately! You both will be glad you did!
Thanks for your time reading here! I'm so glad you pop in as often as you do!
:a favorite moment from the week captured by the lense:
~ remembering to savor, savoring to remember ~
New or old: friends brighten our days in the loveliest of ways!
1. The gnats are just gnatsty (shaunism!)!
2. Cold spring water is refreshing on a hot day!
3. Sharing the fun with a friend makes it much more fun!
4. Camp food hits the spot!
5. My little red head is showing herself to not be so little!
6. Experiencing a high ropes course brings spiritual truths to life (more on this one tomorrow!).
7. A week at camp can change a person's life!
8. Mud is pretty great!
9. Throwing mud at your mommy is even better!
10. The morning sun can steal your breath away!