We are thinking that because you are here you are interested in walking with Jesus! Our staff writes weekly blog posts and develops monthly videos to help encourage you along this journey! Walking alone is rarely a good thing. We need community to thrive. While we hope you are finding real life community, we also hope you find encouragement through this content that feels a lot like someone (many someones) cheering you on as you keep going!
To read about our heart behind this series, read this blog post that kicked it off! The following are links to different topics we’ve touched on since beginning this page:
- Hitting a Wall + Pressing On by Sam
- Being a Foodie is Super Spiritual by Patti
- Living in Tents can be Intense by Shaun
- Life | When God Feels Absent by Selah
- The Balancing Act by Marty