We know there are many creative people in our Whisper Mountain Community and we want to feature them! We want to give others a chance to practice sharing the gifts God has given them! And we want to allow these gifts to speak to and encourage others! What a better way to get this rolling than by holding a contest? Did we mention there are prizes involved?
We are looking for graphic design, photography, painting, or drawing/sketching artwork from any who are middle school – college aged.
The winners will be given the opportunity to have their art featured across our social media platforms but also made into products that would be sold in our camp store (with artist spotlight!) this coming summer!
- The artwork must capture Whisper Mountain Camp’s tagline “Escape the Noise. Encounter the Whisper.”
- All submissions will be shared on our social media platforms (unless deemed inappropriate by our staff).
- All credit and links to the artist will be shared (we will have you sign a form granting us permission to use your art both on our platforms and in our camp store).
- The winner is chosen through a voting system through all our social media avenues.
- All submissions must be received digitally by January 15, 2022.
- Email submissions to Cassi @ WhisperMountain . org
IF YOU ARE A CREATIVE: Be Brave and Submit!
IF YOU KNOW A CREATIVE: Spread the Word and Encourage Them to be Brave and Submit!
Depending on the number of submissions, we may have winners in each of the art types listed above, but for now we are planning on selecting the top three creatives (selected from the social media polls) to receive a prize:
- Third Place: $50
- Second Place: $100
- First Place: $250
If you have any questions or concerns, please direct them to Cassi @ WhisperMountain . org
We are really excited to see the beautiful creativity from our community! Please help spread the word for us! Be looking for the artist features in February!